Genetic C-MYC (ALL, NHL) DNA Test
Genetic C-MYC (ALL, NHL) DNA Test
Cost 6,000/- Rs
Out of 344 patients with newly diagnosed non-Hodgkin's lymphoma (NHL), this study identified 16 patients presenting Burkitt-like cells (BLCs) after cytological and/or histological review. Conventional cytogenetic analysis showed at diagnosis complex chromosomal abnormalities in 13 cases and a normal karyotype in three cases.Call: (079) 30925079
However, neither t(8;14)(q24;q32) nor the variants t(2;8)(p12;q24) or t(8;22)(q24;q11) was detected. FISH studies showed c-MYC amplification in all cases with four to more than seven copies in 10 - 77% metaphase or inter-phase cells. This study did not observe any gene fusion signal for c-MYC/IgH excluding a t(8;14) translocation and partial tri or polysomy of chromosome 8. It also excluded in that cases a break apart for the c-MYC locus. This study also never detected IgL/c-MYC, IgK/c-MYC or X-c-MYC. The BLCs were present whatever the lymphoma sub-type: follicular lymphoma (FL) was diagnosed in six out of 16 patients, mantle cell lymphoma (MCL) in four out of 16 patients, marginal zone lymphoma (MZL) in two out of 16 patients and diffuse large B-cell lymphomas (DLBCL) in three out of 16 patients. One additional patient presented a T-cell lymphoma. The clinical course was aggressive with a poor prognosis, as death occurred in nine patients, within 6 months after diagnosis for eight of them. These data could suggest a sub-group of NHL patients (15 B-NHL, 1 T-NHL) have been identified with a poor prognosis characterized by the association of Burkitt-like cells and c-MYC amplification without t(8;14)(q24;q32) or its variants. The possibility that this profile may represent a distinct morphologic NHL sub-set remains to be determined on a large cohort of patients.
|Reporting Time :||3 Days (From the day sample reaches our Lab)|
|Whole blood:||Send in EDTA Tubes (Purple Top Vacutainer)|
|Blood Spots||FTA Cards|
|Check Sample||Buccal Swabs|
At DNA Labs India, we are dedicated to quality DNA testing. We know that you need accurate, reliable results for such an important test, and we are committed to providing you with high quality DNA testing services. By choosing DNA Labs India, you will receive the highest quality, most conclusive results in the industry.
- AABB: The AABB is a United States-based professional body and standards organization that was founded in 1947 as the American Association of Blood Banks.
- NATA: The National Association of Testing Authorities (NATA) accreditation provides a means of determining, recognizing and promoting the competence of facilities to perform specific types of testing and provides formal recognition to competent testing facilities, thus providing a ready means for customers to identify and select reliable testing services.
- ISO 17025 is the global standard for the technical competence of calibration and testing labs
- The A2LA is the largest multi-discipline laboratory accreditation system in the United States and is recognized by Accreditation Bodies in the European Union and other International Communities.
- In light of the amendment of ISO 9001:2008, the International Accreditation Forum (IAF), the International Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation (ILAC), and the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) have issued a revised communiqué declaring that the management system requirements of ISO/IEC 17025 meet the principles of ISO 9001:2008.
- CAP: The College of American Pathologists, the principal organization of board-certified pathologists, serves and represents the interest of patients, pathologists, and the public by fostering excellence in the practice of pathology and laboratory medicine.
- Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) in 1988 establishing quality standards for all laboratory testing to ensure the accuracy, reliability and timeliness of patient test results regardless of where the test was performed.
- The International Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation (ILAC) first started as a conference in 1977 with the aim of developing international cooperation for facilitating trade by promotion of the acceptance of accredited test and calibration results.
- FDA: Swabs and lancets are sterilized in accordance with ANSI/AMMI/ISO Guidelines and are validated as "sterile" by third party FDA registered facilities. You may have total confidence in knowing that the products used to collect your samples are in compliance with the strictest requirements in the world, ensuring your safety and personal health.
Collection Centers : Mumbai Delhi Kolkata Bangalore Chennai Ahmedabad Hyderabad Pune Kanpur Surat Jaipur Lucknow Nagpur Indore Bhopal Ludhiana Patna Vadodra Thane Agra Kalyan Dombivali Varanasi Nashik Meerut Faridabad Haora Pimpri Chinchwad Allahabad Amritsar Vishakhapatnam Ghaziabad Rajkot Jabalpur Coimbatore Madurai Srinagar Solapur Aurangabad Ranchi Jodhpur Gwalior Vijaywad Chandigarh Guwahati Hubli Dharwad Tiruchirappalli Trivandrum Mysore Navi Mumbai Jalandhar Bareilly Kota Salem Aligarh Bhubaneshwar Moradabad Gorakhpur Rajpur Bhiwandi Kochi Jamshedpur Bhilai Nagar Amravati Cuttack Bikaner Warangal Mira Bhayandar Guntur Bhavnagar Durgapur Asansol Ajmer Kolhapur Ulhasnagar Siliguri Saharanpur Dehradun Jamnagar Bhatpara Sangli Miraj Kupwad Kozhikode Nanded Waghala Ujjain Gulbarga Tirunelveli Malegaon Akola Belgaum Mangalore Udaipur Maheshtala Jhansi Gaya Nellore Jammu Jalgaon Davanagere Kollam gurgaon noida