Genetic TEL/AML (ALL) DNA Test
Genetic TEL/AML (ALL) DNA Test
Cost 6,000/- Rs
Acute lymphoblastic leukemia (ALL) or acute lymphoid leukemia is an acute form of leukemia, or cancer of the white blood cells, characterized by the overproduction of cancerous, immature white blood cells—known as lymphoblasts.Call: (079) 30925079
In persons with ALL, lymphoblasts are overproduced in the bone marrow and continuously multiply, causing damage and death by inhibiting the production of normal cells—such as red and white blood cells and platelets—in the bone marrow and by spreading (infiltrating) to other organs. ALL is most common in childhood with a peak incidence at 2–5 years of age, and another peak in old age.
|Reporting Time :||3 Days (From the day sample reaches our Lab)|
|Whole blood:||Send in EDTA Tubes (Purple Top Vacutainer)|
|Blood Spots||FTA Cards|
|Check Sample||Buccal Swabs|
At DNA Labs India, we are dedicated to quality DNA testing. We know that you need accurate, reliable results for such an important test, and we are committed to providing you with high quality DNA testing services. By choosing DNA Labs India, you will receive the highest quality, most conclusive results in the industry.
- AABB: The AABB is a United States-based professional body and standards organization that was founded in 1947 as the American Association of Blood Banks.
- NATA: The National Association of Testing Authorities (NATA) accreditation provides a means of determining, recognizing and promoting the competence of facilities to perform specific types of testing and provides formal recognition to competent testing facilities, thus providing a ready means for customers to identify and select reliable testing services.
- ISO 17025 is the global standard for the technical competence of calibration and testing labs
- The A2LA is the largest multi-discipline laboratory accreditation system in the United States and is recognized by Accreditation Bodies in the European Union and other International Communities.
- In light of the amendment of ISO 9001:2008, the International Accreditation Forum (IAF), the International Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation (ILAC), and the International Organization for Standardization (ISO) have issued a revised communiqué declaring that the management system requirements of ISO/IEC 17025 meet the principles of ISO 9001:2008.
- CAP: The College of American Pathologists, the principal organization of board-certified pathologists, serves and represents the interest of patients, pathologists, and the public by fostering excellence in the practice of pathology and laboratory medicine.
- Clinical Laboratory Improvement Amendments (CLIA) in 1988 establishing quality standards for all laboratory testing to ensure the accuracy, reliability and timeliness of patient test results regardless of where the test was performed.
- The International Laboratory Accreditation Cooperation (ILAC) first started as a conference in 1977 with the aim of developing international cooperation for facilitating trade by promotion of the acceptance of accredited test and calibration results.
- FDA: Swabs and lancets are sterilized in accordance with ANSI/AMMI/ISO Guidelines and are validated as "sterile" by third party FDA registered facilities. You may have total confidence in knowing that the products used to collect your samples are in compliance with the strictest requirements in the world, ensuring your safety and personal health.
Collection Centers : Mumbai Delhi Kolkata Bangalore Chennai Ahmedabad Hyderabad Pune Kanpur Surat Jaipur Lucknow Nagpur Indore Bhopal Ludhiana Patna Vadodra Thane Agra Kalyan Dombivali Varanasi Nashik Meerut Faridabad Haora Pimpri Chinchwad Allahabad Amritsar Vishakhapatnam Ghaziabad Rajkot Jabalpur Coimbatore Madurai Srinagar Solapur Aurangabad Ranchi Jodhpur Gwalior Vijaywad Chandigarh Guwahati Hubli Dharwad Tiruchirappalli Trivandrum Mysore Navi Mumbai Jalandhar Bareilly Kota Salem Aligarh Bhubaneshwar Moradabad Gorakhpur Rajpur Bhiwandi Kochi Jamshedpur Bhilai Nagar Amravati Cuttack Bikaner Warangal Mira Bhayandar Guntur Bhavnagar Durgapur Asansol Ajmer Kolhapur Ulhasnagar Siliguri Saharanpur Dehradun Jamnagar Bhatpara Sangli Miraj Kupwad Kozhikode Nanded Waghala Ujjain Gulbarga Tirunelveli Malegaon Akola Belgaum Mangalore Udaipur Maheshtala Jhansi Gaya Nellore Jammu Jalgaon Davanagere Kollam gurgaon noida